Here are the biggest Callaway equipment notes from The Match today. Callaway is proud to be an official partner of this event, which has raised $20 million for COVID-19 Relief.
13 Callaway Clubs For The Winning Team
The amateur partner on today’s winning team had 13 Callaway clubs in the bag, from his driver down to his wedges. His bag included a MAVRIK (9*), MAVRIK Pro Irons (3-PW), and JAWS MD5 Wedges. He particularly hit great shots throughout the day with his MAVRIK Pro Irons, which create incredibly fast ball speeds from A.I and a unique Flash Face architecture for long, consistent distance. And they provide optimal launch and unprecedented feel for complete performance in a more compact head shape.
Phil Mickelson WITB
- MAVRIK Sub Zero Driver (9*) – Aldila Rogue Black 130 M.S.I. 60 TX Shaft
- MAVRIK Sub Zero 3+ Fairway Wood (13.5*) – Aldila Rogue 80 TX Shaft
- X-Forged Utility (2-iron) – UST I-Rod 95 Shaft
- Epic Forged Irons (4-7) – KBS Tour V 125 Shafts
- Apex Pro 19 Irons (8-PW) – KBS Tour V 125 Shafts
- Mack Daddy 3 Wedge (54*) – KBS Tour V 125 Shaft
- PM Grind Wedges (60*, 64*) – KBS Tour V 125 Shafts
- Odyssey White Hot XG PM Blade Putter
- A Chrome Soft X Triple Track Golf Ball
Callaway – An Official Partner Of The Match
Callaway is also proud to be an official partner of The Match this week. Callaway Golf is committed to supporting COVID-19 relief, including a donation of over $100,000 to MedShare (which provides PPE and other necessary medical supplies to frontline healthcare workers and patients battling COVID-19), and our new limited auction “United We Stand” Tour Limited Wedges – all proceeds for these wedges will go to the Feeding America Network.