The wins keep on coming for Team Callaway today! In addition to Adrian Otaegui’s win on the European Tour this morning, here is what Phil Mickelson used to earn another win today – this time at the Dominion Energy Charity Classic.
Phil Mickelson WITB – Dominion Energy Charity Classic
- MAVRIK Sub Zero Driver (9*) – KBS TD 60 Shaft
- MAVRIK Sub Zero 3+ Fairway Wood (13.5*) – KBS TD 80 Shaft
- MAVRIK Sub Zero Fairway Wood (18*) – KBS TD 80 Shaft
- Epic Forged Irons (4-5) – KBS Tour V 125 Shafts
- Apex MB Irons (6-PW) – KBS Tour V 125 Shafts
- Mack Daddy PM Grind Wedges (54*, 60*, 64*) – KBS Tour V 125 Shafts
- Odyssey White Hot XG PM Putter
- A Chrome Soft X Triple Track Golf Ball
His MAVRIK Driver
Phil is using a MAVRIK Sub Zero Driver (9*), and he first put it in play back in January. Mickelson likes how much he can control the driver on different types of shots – he’s added more control shots with MAVRIK Sub Zero in addition to his “bomb” swing which he uses to hit his longest drives. He also likes the launch and spin that he gets from this model. Phil led the field in driving distance this week.
The MAVRIK Sub Zero features our new A.I. designed Flash Face SS20, which is engineered to promote fast ball speeds across a more expansive area in each model and loft. It also delivers a great combination of low spin & high MOI, and features two interchangeable weights to fine tune trajectory.
His Golf Ball
Phil continues to use a Chrome Soft X Triple Track Golf Ball with our innovative Triple Track Technology, which helps to improve your alignment for better putting. This is Phil’s 3rdwin so far using a Triple Track Golf Ball – he used it in his victory last year at Pebble Beach, and in both of his wins so far this season.