Kevin Kisner won in an epic 6-way playoff that included 4 Callaway staffers. Take a look at our top stories on TOUR this week.
Kevin Kisner WITB
Here is the key equipment that Kevin Kisner used to win the Wyndham Championship:
- Great Big Bertha Driver (8.5°) – Fuji Motore X F1 6X Shaft
- Epic Speed Fairway Wood (15°) – Fujikura Motore X F3 7 X Shaft
- Apex Pro Hybrid (18°) – Aldila Rogue Black 130 MSI 80 TX Shaft
- Callaway Apex UT (3-4) – Nippon Pro Modus3 120 TX Shaft
- Callaway Apex Pro Irons (5-9) – Nippon Pro Modus3 120 TX Shafts
- JAWS Forged Wedge (52°) – Nippon Pro Modus3 125 Shaft
- Odyssey EXO Seven Putter
This is the 10th PGA TOUR win by a Callaway staffer in 2021, highlighted by Jon Rahm’s victory at the U.S. Open and Phil Mickelson’s win at the PGA Championship.
We’ve now won in back-to-back weeks after Erik van Rooyen’s breakthrough at the Barracuda Championship last week. Also two weeks ago Xander Schauffele won with an epic finish in Tokyo.
Epic In The Playoff Mix
Callaway staffers Kevin Na, Branden Grace and Si-Woo Kim all competed in the wild playoff with Epic Speed Drivers in their bags. All three players have won on the PGA TOUR in 2021 as well, and Epic has had a spectacular year with four major victories to date.